Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Princess Party

How to throw an awesome princess party lunch... my little sister and cousin came up with this awesome lunch that included mystery meals, great service and a beautiful setting.


We came outside and found the table set up beautifully and it was perfect weather for an outside lunch.


I was initiated in the club house and I got to sign the wall twice...I was pretty excited to be included.


the flowers were seriously beautiful and everything was perfect...we really felt like royalty.


the best part about this princess lunch was that it was a mystery menu with a wedding theme. There were multiple options, for instance the groom, bride and flower girl for main courses and the flower petals and bridesmaids for drinks.


I picked the groom and flower girl and received a delicious salad and sandwich and I picked the bridesmaid drink, which was chocolate milk. Great decisions.


here I am with the wonderful masterminds behind the delicious and awesome meal. I truly felt like a princess with their quick and helpful service. loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment