Today I finally finished my printmaking final. What a relief! I've loved this class, but I have also dedicated so much time to it that it is almost ridiculous. This last project was tough, but it's over now and I'm really pleased with the result. This time we had to make an edition of 8 prints plus a BAT, so 9 prints in total. We also had to make a portfolio box to put our prints in.
Here's how my box turned out:
Open it up and you find my prints.
Here's what the print looks like. It is a 9x12" Intaglio print using line etching, aquatint and some dry point. It was inspired by the architecture in Alcalá where I stayed in Spain.
2 finals down, 4 more to go!




the print is so cool and i think the box is stunning! I want to learn how you made it! way to go girl... we will have to celebrate BIG when you get home!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete