I turned 20 in the mountains this year. It ended up actually being one of the best birthdays I've ever had due to my amazing friends. I woke up in my cabin to this lovely surprise that Alissa had set up for me. She is the best.
I opened up my package from my family and among the gifts were my favorite donuts from Wegmans a.k.a. the best donuts ever. I ate one for my birthday breakfast. On the way to breakfast we walked past the arts and crafts building and there was this lovely sign outside. My awesome co-workers had decorated the building for me so that whenever a guest walked in they would see my name tag and wish me a happy birthday. I don't think that I've ever had that many birthday wishes in my life. It was awesome.
When I opened the safe to count in the money for the day I found these lovely surprises as well. BYU mint brownies and candy. It was a wonderful surprise.
Here are Amy and Kate, my fellow arts and crafters who made my birthday so great.
Everyone was so nice and thoughtful. It was a great day. I definitely felt the love. That night I finished off the day right by going to a dance party. Thanks to all who made it such a fantastic birthday!


looks like it was a great day! But just wait....the best is yet to come.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good birthday!! I love you Meg!
ReplyDelete