Saturday, April 13, 2013

Life lately...

 Life has been great lately. I've been busy with lots of work and play. Life is about balance right? Gotta have both :) These are just some random things that have happened over the past month.

Kelsi and our somewhat matching pants on Pi day.


On St. Patrick's Day I spoke in church and we made green clover pancakes and delicious ebelskivers. 


Melissa told me that she found these cute little pies at Walmart, so Kelsi and I decided to try making our very own homemade pie shakes out of the baby pies. They were worth all of the trouble to make them. We would highly recommend a homemade pecan pie shake ;)


Our ward had a ward clue party that was pretty awesome. I had to go late after going to a friend's bridal shower, so I didn't dress up, but everyone else went all out especially our Bishop and his wife. It was way fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment