Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Temple

I had the great experience of going to the Washington DC Temple with some really wonderful people. I feel so grateful to know that I have a Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ, who love me and have a plan for me. 



Here are some of the wonderful people that have loved and supported me in my life. I am so grateful for them and their examples in my life.



This is for you Court :)



Then today we had a fun mother-daughter trip to the temple with Rachel and Ann Boody. It was a great day and I love them both so much! Rachel leaves for her mission tomorrow and I could not be more proud of her and more excited for her. She is going to rock the mission field. I'm so excited that we can serve at the same time. 


Love this girl so much!!



1 comment:

  1. Aww love this! Especially the picture of you and my mom.

    ReplyDelete