Monday, May 30, 2011

Project Wedding

Mama Livingston and I decided to letterpress my brother Greg's wedding invitations, which started Project Wedding 2011. I designed the invitations and we sent them off to boxcar press to have polymer plates made up to press.


We started out with some motivation and organization on our chalk board doors. When I first wrote out all of the things we needed to letterpress, I thought we would never finish them all. But if you look at the garage door now, there are red lines through all of those. The invites have been stuffed and sent out for a couple weeks no...hard to believe we really did it, but it was so fun to do.


I got excited to get to work


we mixed up ink colors


and created some beauty


We were so excited to be a part of creating original invitations for Greg & Melissa and were so happy that they turned out so beautifully.




No comments:

Post a Comment