Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Everything is great, everything is grand..."

Life has been great lately. Despite being stressed out of my mind sometimes, I'm loving it. Especially because I was reunited with these lovely ladies! Not to brag, but Hinckley Hall 3200 is THE BEST! It was seriously so great to catch up with these girls and see what they've been up to since last year. They are all amazing. That was a great night.


I've also been working in the wood shop lately, which is awesome. Not gonna lie, I was pretty scared to be using the power tools because teachers always preface using them with basically that you could die using any of the machines. Glad to say that I still am alive with all of my fingers and limbs intact. Basically considering being a carpenter because it was actually so fun. Now I always want to make my own panels for painting.


This past weekend I got to go visit some family, which was the best. I love my family. It was a weekend filled with great company and delicious food. I made chocolate chip cookies :) One of my favorite activities.


Not to toot my own horn, but they were pretty delicious.


I also received a package from home which is one of the best surprises ever! Thanks family!!!


I was very excited to find a mini glass flamingo in the package from Emmy. She's the best.


I just finished my color studies for my painting class. I had to do a color wheel in both watercolor and oil paints and 2 color studies in oil and 1 in watercolor. Thus far I've really enjoyed my painting class. I feel inspired every time I go.


Painting is also a vary relaxing and reflective activity so it's nice to relieve some stress.


hope everything is great and grand in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment