Sunday, January 29, 2012

Luisa would be so proud!

On Friday, Leigh and I decided to turn back to our Spanish roots and attempt to make the Spanish tortilla. It turned out SO well!! We were very proud and decided that our Spanish mothers would be proud of us as well. The Spanish tortilla is made up of potatoes, onion and egg. So it's pretty simple other than the flipping parts. Leigh used her super awesome flipping skills to flip the tortilla on to a plate, slip it back into the pan and then flip it out again. The tortilla actually looked and tasted pretty much like the ones we ate back in Spain. I would have to say that Leigh and I rocked it.


Thanks for the recipe and teaching me how to cook the Spanish tortilla Luisa! As we would always say in Spain, "¡mmmm es muy rica!"

1 comment:

  1. yum! I hope you send a pic to Luisa... she would be so proud!

    ReplyDelete