Sunday, February 12, 2012

Life Lately...

Here are some photos showing what I've been up to lately...

Painting:


Finished my first litho print...I like it. Especially the little giraffe picture.


I celebrated Groundhogs Day by making groundhog cookies complementary of Greg and Melissa and watching the movie.


More painting...


A NEW litho print in the works. I spent about 5 1/2 hours on saturday in the print lab working on this getting it all ready to print. This time we are using 2 colors. I'll have the bird cages in black and then there will be a color image behind it that I'm working on. Hopefully it will transfer well from my head to the plate.


My wonderful mother came into town to visit (sadly I don't have any pictures to document our weekend together) but she did bring me this apron so now I'm reminded of home while I'm working.


My plate in the process with a bunch of super smelly chemicals on it. Always a great time in the lab on a saturday afternoon.


Go in at 1:30 and come out around 6:20 and you get to see this. A welcoming view, especially in the incredibly nice weather we've been having lately. It's the best!

2 comments: