Today was Presidents Day so there was no school. It was the last break we have this semester before finals so we wanted to take advantage of our free time. Our friend Peter invited Courtney, Kayla and I to go shooting with him so we took him up on the offer. Not gonna lie, when we got there I was pretty scared. I could feel the air from other people's guns, caps were flying everywhere and it was really loud, but once I shot the gun I realized how fun it was! Seriously. It was so intense, yet so fun. Here are some pictures to illustrate the day:
We all took some shots on this target
Courtney shooting:
So proud of my target shots:
Kayla shooting:
Peter shooting:
Me shooting:
I think one of my favorite parts was that the shooting range we went to was called "Get Some."
I would definitely have to say that we "got some" and now we're excited for our newest house decorations.








No comments:
Post a Comment