Life has been so great lately. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such awesome people. My friends and family seriously are the best. I love them.
Monday night we discovered that Michelle had a dress-up box and I found some favorite things inside, such as the cat hat and the silky robe. I just need to find an opportunity to wear them.
On Monday night I was visited by Greg and Liss, which was fun to see them and then I got a visit from a gorilla that scared me sooooo badly! I had received cereal with a note that said: To Megan, From: Gorilla. I wasn't sure what that was supposed to mean until I opened the door to a knock and a gorilla jumped out of the darkness and growled at me. I screamed and ran across the room. You could say that he got me. The gorilla turned out to be Mark and then Jessie came up to the door as well. It was pretty hilarious. I felt honored to be the first to be scared by the gorilla costume.
I went to the Farmer's Market at the stadium last week with my roommates and this week with Meesh and Jessie and bought some delicious pears, apples, plums and zucchini. Then I cooked that zucchini and ate it with cheese tortelini. It was pretty delicious if I do say so myself.
On Thursday they were having Harry Potter Day at the Pendulum Court Cafe on campus so naturally Jessie, Mark, Alissa and I went together and it was AWESOME! They had it decorated perfectly and they had food in honor of the books. I ate Avada Kadavra Apple Pie for dessert and it was delicious. They had butter beer that included actual butter in it...not our favorite. It was a magical experience.


No comments:
Post a Comment