I was so excited for my mom to come visit because I hadn't seen her since May and I felt like I hadn't been able to really talk to her since then either since our schedules were so different this Summer. It was so great to have her here because she is so fun and she takes such good care of me. It was fun to show her a small taste of my daily life here.
The girlies (minus emily) are back together!
On Tuesday night we met up with Greg and Liss for dinner and then we went up to Aspen Grove so I could show mom where I worked this summer. The canyon is absolutely gorgeous right now with all of the changing leaves.
Then we went to Sundance for some hot chocolate. It was fun to visit in such a pretty place.
On Wednesday night my mom took me and my roommates and Jessie and her roommates out to The Chocolate for dessert. It was delicious and I'm glad you could finally taste it mom!
On Thursday night Greg and Liss came down to Provo and we had a progressive dinner. We started out at a place called Cranky Chuckies and it was kind of a funny place, but their nachos were soooo good. I will definitely be back for some more of those. Then we went to Black Sheep Cafe for some really delicious navajo tacos. I would highly recommend it. Then we hit if farrs for dessert, of course. It was such a fun way to make dinner last a little longer so we could spend more time together. I would highly recommend all of the places we went to.
Then on Friday, us kids told our mom that we were all busy that night so we wouldn't be able to see her until Saturday sometime. But really we surprised her at a condo in Park City and we celebrated her birthday with all of her sisters and we ate delicious food, told fun stories and just had a blast. I'm glad that we could surprise her :)
My Aunt Merry's wedding veil made an appearance a couple times. Who knows who'll wear it next?
Cousin Rachel, Jessie and I participated in all the typical sleep over activities. I love them both dearly.
Hope you had a happy birthday mom and that you enjoyed your trip and surprises!
I sure loved having you here. You are so great to talk to and our talk was just what I needed. Love you bunches!








I think I am the luckiest mom in the world, and seeing this reminds me that it is true! I love you!!! Thanks for a great week!
ReplyDeletei LOOOOOOOOVE black sheep cafe. SO good! go again for me:) so fun to have your mama in town!
ReplyDelete