Tis the season to dress up...a lot! Over the past week I have dressed up a lot with my roomies to celebrate the Halloween season. First off, was a 90's dance party that our friend was hosting for her birthday. I think the socks pull it all together.
On Monday we dressed up for our ward talent show in our fun costumes that Courtney's mom sent to us. Thanks Sister Doolittle! They were a crowd pleaser. We performed a song with our Relief Society and it turned out awesome. It's on facebook if you want to see it.
Then on Tuesday night we hosted a Relief Society Halloween party and of course we had to play the donut on a string game.
Here are some of the party attendees:
Then on actual Halloween we dressed up as old men. It was pretty hilarious because we all looked so gross with our super pale faces and flour in our hair. Kelsi had made up an "old man dance" that we performed later that night in the parking lot. Here we are in mid old man stride.
The funniest part was that we were going out to dinner to celebrate Meesh finishing her boards exam for Dental Hygiene school (Way to go Meesh!!!) so we went to PF Changs dressed as old men. I hope no old men were offended in us dressing up as them for halloween. Hopefully they thought of it as more of an honor.
Then we went to a Halloween party with our FHE brothers. We challenged them to dress up as old men as well, but they said that they looked too weird so they switched to other things. The ironic thing to me is that we obviously looked weirder as old men than they would have because we are girls to begin with. But it made it that much funnier.
Hope you had a happy Halloween holiday!
Now I can't wait until Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!!


love it! you all look just like the guys I have lunch with every day when I go to see grandma!
ReplyDelete