Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving was such a blast! I loved getting to see my family because I hadn't seen some of them since May. My mom and Emily arrived first. It was great to have the three sisters reunited again because I missed my Emsicle!


Father and Matthew arrived later and we celebrated by me skipping my last class before break and going to sushi. Here are the boys eating shrimp with their heads still on.

We ate delicious food throughout the week including this brown sugar and pecan brie cheese cooked inside of bread. Can't go wrong.


We found out that Greg, Emily and I are all the perfect sizes to make a Livingston Totem pole. Score!


On Thanksgiving morning some of us ran a 5K. It was my first one ever. Let me tell you it was a little rough mainly because the first half of it was literally UP A CANYON! It took double the time to go up the canyon than it did to go down. I was flying down that thing. I was pleased to receive a blueberry bagel upon its completion. We had a lovely dinner with lots of family at Merry's house that evening. I love thanksgiving and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and to have so many awesome opportunities in my life.


We got to meet a bronze artist one day. It was way cool to see such large scale sculptures.


Later that day we had family pictures taken. 
I LOVE MY SISTERS!


And I love my family!!!!


One night we went to see the Temple lights with lots of my mom's family. The lights were beautiful as always.


That night we got our Livingston family matching Christmas pajamas. They were a definite success!


We ended the week with Music and the Spoken Word at the Tabernacle. It was great.


I loved getting to spend time with family at Thanksgiving time because that is one of the things that I am truly most grateful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment