I was re-reading through my journal that I kept in Spain and I stumbled upon this quote that my friend told me. I hadn't remember her telling me this quote and I was so glad that I had written it down because I love it. I had to write it up in InDesign real quick to make a little sign to remember.
"A still mind is divine." How awesome is that?! I want to have a still mind. I know that that is possible through our Savior Jesus Christ. Having a still mind truly is divine because it comes from the knowledge that Christ atoned for my sins and afflictions. He is there with me through all things and can help me to have peace and a still mind. I'm starting to feel stressed with everything in school and life and I can feel my mind start to wander and get busy, but I just need to remember that a still mind is divine. Trusting and having faith in Christ is what will bring me that still mind and I'll be able to be more productive and happy through obeying His commandments and remembering Him always.

Thanks Megan... I love and admire you so much!
ReplyDelete