Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy...

Happy first day of Fall!
I'm excited to wear sweaters and boots and see the leaves fall and feel the crisp air and start celebrating holidays and to be with family and to drink hot cider and hot cocoa and to make pies and to enjoy the beauty of the earth and to feel grateful.

Happy birthday Liss! I love you!
You are so wonderful and cheerful and full of energy and joy and beautiful on the inside and out and so fun to be around and so kind and loving and I'm so glad that you are a part of the Livingston fam. Hope you have a great day celebrating!

Happy 21st night of September!


2 comments:

  1. Autumn is my favorite too... I am so happy to feel the little crispness in the air that kicks it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Megs, You are too sweet. I love you so much. Earth, Wind, and Fire is a classic. I listen to their September song every year.

    ReplyDelete