baptism!!!! There was also one of the elder's investigators that got baptized too :)
Sister Cha and her husband Brother Lee
Sister seo and Sister na and me :)
At the rose garden today!!
Winning egg team!!
More rose garden pics :)
Hey there family!!
So fun to talk to you all last week!! You all look and sound great!
Today transfer calls came and guess what......I'm staying...again!!! This will be my 6th transfer here in nongseong. My companion is staying the same so it will be my third transfer with Sister Lee. I won't lie, I was surprised to be staying again, but I am happy! I love this area and the people and my companion so it's all good. We just need to find some new investigators because all of our progressing investigators have already gotten baptized so we need to find some new people to teach.
Yesterday Sister Cha and her daughter guk soer got baptized!! It was a happy day :) I'll send some pictures. But this week was spent mostly finishing the lessons with them so they could get baptized on Sunday. We were supposed to move to the new chapel yesterday, but they had to delay it another week so we were at the old building still. But it was still a great baptismal service. It's been such a blessing to see this miracle family accept the gospel!!!! The father of the family ended up not being able to attend the baptismal service because of work, but we saw him last night when he came to family home eveing at the church with his wife and they set up an appointment with the elders to start teaching him the lessons in the evenings when he gets off work early.....yay!!! so excited for this family! Our ward has done a great job in fellowshipping them into the ward. Our new ward missionary leader is super awesome and proactive so he has set it up that we have a family home evening everyweek for our investigators to come to so they can meet members and see how our church is so family oriented. It has been working out so well. Sister Cha always talks about that it's been at the family home evenings that she has felt the spirit the strongest.
AT last night's family home evening I gave the spiritual thought...I was way nervous, but it went okay :) Then for the activity we did an egg drop and we had to make something to catch the egg...our team was the only one that kept the egg safe..woohoo!
Today we had a sisters activity and went to this pretty rose garden in our area and had a picnic. It was fun! I'll send some pics.
I love you all and am so thankful for all of you and the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that it's true and through living according to the gospel we can become better people and eventually become like our Savior.
You all are the best!!!
Love
Sister Livingston
No comments:
Post a Comment