Hello!!!
I don't have a lot of time to email today because we have a busy pday today, so my email may be a little short...
But it was another great week! We were busy...last night when we were going over our weekly stats I was like "that happened this week?" Everything is just turning to a blur as far as time is concerned.
Today is transfer calls...I literally JUST got the call...still shaking a little bit haha (tansfer calls always make me nervous) I knew that I will get a new companion though because my companion is going home! sad. I will miss her. It's been a great transfer together. Sister Lee is an amazing person and missionary and I have learned so much from her in the short 6 weeks that we've been together. Luckily I'll get to see her in the winter time at BYU because she will be headed back there then as well. And she is going to apply to the illustration program so we can hang out in the HFAC together :)
The transfer call did NOT go how I expected at all, but it will be good! I'm excited!! My new compaion is named Sister Han. She just finished her 3rd transfer I think. So I'm senior and I will become the Cheonan zone Sister training leader...(it's a new leadership position that the mission has made for sisters. It's like a sister zone leader kind off...I get to go on splits with sisters in my zone and go to the MLC meeting with the mission pres and zone leaders...not exactly sure what a sister training leader does...I'll find out haha. There are a ton of changes going on in the zone...it's going to be a new experience. I still don't feel like I know this area very well yet, but I will do my best haha.
Highlight from the week is that Sister Song received the gift of the holy ghost and she brought her sister and mom to church with her and it was a really great experience for them. We had 7 investigators come to church yesterday...it was a miracle! lots of people came for sister lee's last week.
I love you all and hope that you have a great week traveling and doing whatnot :)
please pray for me.
I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed.
Love
Sister Livingston
No comments:
Post a Comment