Hey there!!
We had another good week here. We were busy with meetings and traveling and had a lot of appointments, so it was good!!!
On Tuesday my comp and I went down to daejeon for MLC meeting. We mainly just talked about our zone's goals for the transfer and how we can improve some things in our mission. It was good.
On Wednesday we went to Seosan, which is about 2 hours away, for our zone meeting and interviews with President Shin. I had to do a training in Korean and I was sooooo nervous before doing it. I just kept praying that I would be able to feel calm while I was giving the training and when I got up to teach, I felt calm and could think of what I wanted to say. Then when I sat down afterward, I just felt good and calm. It was a miracle! haha. I think it went well. I talked about why we are here on missions. We are here serving missions because we love God and one way to show our love to God is to take advantage of our personal study in the morning. as we take advantage of that time we can really come to know the Savior. Then I shared what I have learned through my personal study about the gospel of Jesus Christ and how through making covenants with God we gain access to the atonement. It was a good meeting :)
This week we have been meeting with some new investigators and visiting members. Sister Song is still doing so great! We are starting to meet with her sister, so I pray it will go well for her as well.
We had a miracle this week! there is an english meeting that a member of our ward participates in that we went to this week. It's a group of women that meet and practice english together and the missionaries participate and then share a message at the end. This week was my first time going, but it was really fun! There were only 3 women there this week, but when we shared the message they all had a lot of interest in our church and said that they wanted to meet again to find our more. So we set up a time to meet again separatedly and we gave them all a Book of Mormon. It was exciting to see their interest!! I hope that it will go well for meeting with them!
I was emailing mom this earlier, but I am just so thankful to know that this life is not the end. I am so thankful to know that we have a life after this where we can continue to progress and we get to keep the relationships we've made in this life. Life is so interesting. I am thankful for it.
Love you all!! hope you have another great week!!!
Love
Sister Livingston
No comments:
Post a Comment