Hey so I have like zero time to email today, but I just wanted to just send you an email to let you know that I am doing so great!!! I received the best news this week!!!
An investigator that I taught in my last area called me this week to tell me that she is getting baptized TODAY!!! She is an investigator named shin donghyeon that we met in november last year and we taught through february, but then she had to go to seoul for a few months and then I got transferred, but I guess she got back in contact with the missionaries and is now getting baptized today......so I got permission to come back to Gwangju to see her baptism!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sister Mathieson and I took a train at 7:00 this morning and arrived in gwangju at 9:30 and we surprised the sister missionaries here and are going to surprise our investigators tonight at the baptism...I'm so excited!!!!! It's so fun to be back in this area!!!!!!! but we have to go because we are meeting some people today. Feeling super grateful and happy!!! So many tender mercies to tell you about next week when we have some more time.
Love you all!! Thanks for your emails. Glad that you are all doing well!!! Happy birthday to Liss!!!
Love
Sister Livingston
No comments:
Post a Comment