Hey there!!!
This week was another great week! So many exciting things happened. It was so much fun to go back to gwangju to my old area with Sister Mathieson. It feels like a dream now, but it really happened :) Sister Mathieson and I went on a split down to gwangju because her old investigator was getting baptized that night as well, but we didn't tell anyone that we were going, so we got to the apartment of the sister missionaries there at like 10am and we knocked on the door, pretending to be one of the neighbors that always knocked on their door, and they opened it and were sooooooo surprised to see us there. It was the best!!! Sister Wadsworth and Sister Mathieson's old companion were serving together there, so it was a really happy reunion. Then we went with them to meet the other sisters in the zone to eat lunch together and guess who was there?! my favorite member, Sister Park, who is leaving to serve a mission at temple square in november. We were so excited to see each other!! Then that night I got to surprise Shin donghyeon, the girl getting baptized, at the church. She was soooo surprised and happy! It was a great baptism and she bore her testimony at the end and it was amazing to hear. blew me away. She wanted to get baptized on 9/22 because that's the day that the angel moroni appeared and gave the plates to Joseph Smith...so cool right?! So happy for her!! And while I was there, Cha hyangee and her daughter came so I got to see them again! (she is the beta fish artist and her daughter that got baptized in may) Super happy to see them as well. Overall just a really happy experience!
Then this week we also set a baptismal date with one of our investigators. She is 12 years old and she said that she wants to get baptized! We've been teaching her english and the gospel. Her mom has been there for most of the lessons, but recently because of work she hasn't been able to attend, so we need to talk to the mom more about baptism before it's really official, but she will hopfully be able to be baptized in October.
Last night we had an FHE activity that a member hosted for the missionaries and their investigators. It was really fun! This member is Sister Kim and she is AMAZING!!! Seriously the best member missionary I think I've ever seen. She is always willing to help us, always praying for us and asking us for help and she is preparing people to meet with us....I want to be more like her. But we made sandwiches together before fhe and then one of our investigators came with her daughter and they had a great time.
I am feeling happy and grateful that the Lord is so mindful of each one of us. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are so great and kind. I love them!! And I love all of you!! Hope you have a great week!! Happy October!! This week starts another transfer...today I start my last 2 transfers...crazy!!! thanks for all of your love and support!! I love you all!!
Love
Sister Livingston
No comments:
Post a Comment