So this post will probably explain why my pants feel a little bit tighter now than when I arrived :) But Monday and Tuesday have been holidays which means no school!! Woohoo! On Monday morning some of us went to Sol in Madrid for the sole purpose of eating these delicious napolitanas de chocolate. So worth it in my opinion. You can see that Mark really wanted to eat some of mine, they're that good.
Then we just wandered around and went shopping and such. I've been keeping my eyes out for some leather boots while I've been here and the stars aligned yesterday for me to get me some boots. They are made of real leather and I'm almost positive that they were made in Spain as well, so that's great. Also they weren't that expensive...27 euros for leather boots? Yeah, I'll take that. I'm excited. I sported them today and they are very comfortable. This picture makes them look black and brown, but they really are dark brown and brown.
Then today, we went back to Madrid in the morning to hit up El Rastro Mercado again because lots of the group hadn't gone yet. It definitely was not as cool today as it was on Sunday, but it's still fun to shop at. After walking around the market for a couple hours, Leigh and I decided that we wanted another napolitana de chocolate from Sol, so we went and got one. Yet again so delicious and so worth it. That's something I'm definitely going to miss when I leave. Eating so many delicious napolitanas de chocolate :)




I am loving to BOOTS!!! so happy you found them!!! Have fun traveling... can't wait to hear all about it!!! love you...
ReplyDelete