Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy April Fools (it's not April Fools Day) Party!

To continue the tradition of having a party every other Wednesday, we decided to have a party in honor of April Fools Day. So we decided to have an April Fools April Fools Day Party. Sara and I made foods that looked like other foods. I made little hamburgers made out of cupcakes, nobake cookies, green coconut and yellow and red frosting for mustard and ketchup. One lucky person got a hamburger with REAL ketchup and mustard because we had to have at least one april fools joke. It was really funny. 


Sara made these cute little eggs and bacon out of white chocolate and m&ms, and tootsie rolls and caramel. They were a big hit.


We made a sugar cookie pizza with m&ms and swedish fish on top.


Sara, Erin and I with the goods:


A great way to celebrate April Fools with great friends and delicious food. 
Only 2 more weeks until the last day of classes. Maybe we'll have another party then to celebrate :)

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. so fun!!! love the "fool" treats... can't believe the semester is almost over and I'll get to see you SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete