Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Pi Day!

In order of 3.14 my apartment had a Pi Day party. It included lemon meringue pie made by the lovely Courtney, Pumpkin, Chocolate Pudding, and Cream Cheese pies made by the amazing Melanie, and chocolate chip cookies and oreo truffles made by me. It was a pretty great spread if I do say so myself.


These babies are the best. Greatest and easiest dessert.
A pack of oreos blended up and 4 oz of cream cheese rolled into balls and then dipped in chocolate. Perfection.


I attempted to make the chocolate chip cookies into the shape of pi, but they didn't turn out too well so I mostly stuck with the circles. 


Pi mustaches!!!! (and Sara is wearing a pi shirt...we mean business)



lovely girls from my freshman hall :)


Thanks for coming guys!


Overall, a great way to celebrate Pi(e) in all of its forms. 
Hope you had a happy Pi Day!

1 comment:

  1. You girls know how to have FUN!!! Congrats Megan on what sounds like a most FUN summer job!!!!

    ReplyDelete