Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Welcome Back Home!

This past weekend was wonderful because I was reunited with two of my best friends Alissa and Lindsay. It had been a year since we had all been together so it was wonderful to spend some time together. Alissa arrived just in time to help throw a waffle Prom after party for my brother Matthew and his friends. Then the next day, we celebrated Mothers and DC by visiting some monuments and memorials.







Then on Monday we met up with Lindsay and went to Georgetown to get some delicious cupcakes, walk the streets and shop. It was great fun. I love these ladies :) 


That night we went to see Titanic 3D and it was so great. It was my first time seeing Titanic and I really enjoyed it. It was the perfect girls day!


The next day was Alissa's birthday! Woohoo! So Lindsay came over for a lemon ricotta pancake breakfast to celebrate with us.


It was so fun to have Alissa here to visit and to get to see Lindsay before we all head off on exciting adventures of our own. (We were missing you Court!) 


1 comment:

  1. 1. You girls are beautiful. 2. The lemon ricotta pancakes look absolutely delectable! 3. I miss you girls so much and am so sad I missed the CALM reunion! 4. Thanks for the shout out. 5. I don't like the number four and needed a number five.

    ReplyDelete