For my New Genre class we had to create an art project that was mainly based on sound. This is what I came up with. Just as fare warning, to appreciate it you will definitely have to keep an open mind. The title of the art piece is Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk (Listening to The Way it is).
My inspiration for the piece was my dad and how we would always listen to the song The Way it is by Bruce Hornsby on long road trips to Utah and my dad would never let us blow bubbles in our milk when we were kids. It's kind of a funny tribute to those two strong memories that I have from my childhood. I put headphones in and am listening to that song while I try to blow bubbles in my milk to it. I think it turned out pretty cool.
Hope you enjoy :)
This is awesome Megan! Totally makes me want to blow bubbles in my milk!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Can't wait to show it to DAD!
ReplyDelete