in our christmas pjs:
at beth's baptism:
Hello Family!!!!
I'm glad to hear that you all are surviving the weird cold weather in America. People here have been telling us about how America has been freezing ad that Niagra Falls froze because it has been so cold...crazy!!! It's been really cold this week, but we just bundle up more and head out :)
Transfer calls came and we are staying in our same area together so Sister Park and I will be together for another 6 weeks. There are a lot of people that are going to progress a lot this transfer I think and so they must need us together. I hope that we will be able to continue to work well together and see more miracles this next transfer!
This week we had some exciting things happen! First of all, we did splits this week and it was so much fun! I stayed in my area and another sister came-she is a greenie- and it was way fun to serve together. It helped to boost my confidence and realize that I really can do this :) And that people can understand my korean.
We also extended some baptismal invitiations and we have a baptismal date!!!!!! woohoo!!!! Her name is Choi Pada and she is 20 years old. She is a referral from our stake president. She is also bst friends with one of the girls in our ward, so it is awesome! we have been teaching her with her friend and she accepted a baptismal date for february 2nd. We are having dinner with her and the family in our ward tonight, so that should be good :) We are really excited for her! She is super great and already had a lot of belief in God and Jesus Christ. she has been coming to church for about a month now, so she is practically already a member.
This week we also had a fun activity that the missionary planned to help our investigators and memebers meet each other in a non-pressure way. We played games and ate desserrt and shared a message about our church. It turned out o be really fun and successful. A girl ended up coming that the elders met and the referred her to us. She is 19 and she is super cute. She said that she wanted to come to church on Sunday so she came and then we were able to meet her last night and the gospel seems to be exaclty what she is looking for in her life. She says that all she really wants in this life is to get married and have a happy family. I'm expecting to see some more miracles with her this next transfer! Her name is kim ju eon.
We visited Beth yesterday and started talking about the temple with her to try to help her prepare to go the the temple and do baptisms there. I hope that she will larn to find the temple as a place of comfort. We also taught her about family home evening and she seemed to really like the idea.
I love you all and hope you have a great week! I will be sendin a lot of pictures...I hope you enjoy!!!!
Love
Sister Livingston
No comments:
Post a Comment