Hey all!!
Sorry I don't have a lot of time to write this email today...lots to do, but we had another great and crazy week here. We were really busy preparing for the Halloween party this week and meeting with investigators and I got sick, but I'm feeling a lot better now! Today is transfer calls so that means that next week is the start of my last transfer!!!! We just got transfer calls and I am staying with my companion Sister Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to rock this last transfer together! We have a lot of people that are progressing and we hope to be able to help get baptized :) That means that I think there is only 6 more times to email you all before I get home...crazy!!
This week on Monday we went to Daejeon to the mission office for my companion to take an english test so I got to see President and Sister Shin and the senior couple missionaries...yay!!
This week a lot of people progressed, so that was exciting! Two kids that we are teaching came to church yesterday! We picked them up and they really liked it so hopefully they will keep coming!
Our Halloween party was a major success!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there were a lot or people that came and really enjoyed it. We worked really hard to make it fun and to have a lot of investigators attend. I was a cat (actually a pink leopard but...I'll send you some pics).
Yesterday while I was at church I was overcome with the feeling of just love and gratitude. I felt and overwhelming feeling of just love for the people that I am serving here. I feel like I don't know the people in this ward as well as I did in my last ward, so sometimes that's been hard, but the Lord blessed me with the ability to just love them, so I was grateful for that. I hope you all have a great week and I love you all so much!!!
Sorry this email is so short!! But I hope you can feel my love!!
Love
Sister Livingston
No comments:
Post a Comment