The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. I love the patriotic feel of unity and it is the epitome of Summer to me, and fireworks are the best. We started off the day right with a delicious breakfast equipped with red, white and blue toppings for our french toast and german pancakes.
We continued on with great food at a late lunch at Shake Shack...delicious! By the end, we were all stuffed, yet satisfied.
We headed over to the Iwo Jima Memorial and set up blankets to watch the fireworks. We played Catch Phrase, Uno and ate yummy snacks...holidays seriously are the best.
I loved having cousin Sarah and Ryan there...they are both such great people.
The fireworks were wonderful as always, and they were the perfect end to the Fourth of July.
I'm so thankful to live in this wonderful Country and I am grateful for the people that have made freedom possible. Happy Birthday America!!!
A great day! So glad we could spend it together! Love you...
ReplyDelete