Introducing the new Mr. and Mrs. Greg and Melissa Livingston!!!
I'm so excited to welcome Melissa into the family. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! She is beautiful, funny, has an infectious laugh and is the best at telling stories. I'm especially thankful that I could be living in Provo while G&M were dating because they would come and hangout with me in my dorm and I could get to know Melissa better. I love you Melissa and am so happy to be sisters!
It was so exciting to see them come out of the Temple as a married couple. They looked so happy and I am so happy for them!
This picture is a shout out to Hermana Livingston because we were missing her, but I am so proud of her and can't wait to see her come November!!
The new fam!!! (minus Jessie)
So glad cousin Rachel was there and we're so thankful for all of her help, especially with the flowers.
By the end of the day I was beat...especially my feet.
There was a luncheon at the Joseph Smith Building before the reception, that was wonderful. There was a super cute movie shown with pictures of G&M growing up and when they were dating and such. It was so fun to celebrate them and their exciting new life throughout the day.
I love this picture! Emily caught the bouquet at the reception and it was the funniest to see. One of Melissa's friends had caught it first, but her grip wasn't quite strong enough because Emily managed to snatch it away and was the ultimate winner. Hopefully we all won't have to wait for Emily to get married first though :)
Congratulations Greg and Melissa!!! I love you both and am excited to see what the future holds for you guys.


No comments:
Post a Comment