This post is a catch up of the past couple weeks that I spent in Utah and California for my brother's wedding. First of all, it was so much fun to have some time to hang out with family, eating delicious breakfasts, laughing, creating and catching up.
Emily and I flew out to Utah together about a week before the wedding.
We got to spend a lot of time with family, especially this girl, whom I LOVE. Thanks cousin Rachel for hanging out...I'll never forget that gym class with you :)
It also included hanging out with sweet little Lucy...she loved to snuggle on someone's lap or in a blanket while watching a movie.
We had the princess party that I posted about earlier, which was such a special treat.
We went to Mini's Cupcakes, where Emily tried out the Tiffany's cupcake and I had the Twisted Sisters, which was delicious!!
and we found the lamp from A Christmas Story and had to take a picture..."Fragile...must be Italian."
We went to Music and the Spoken Word with Grandma at the Tabernacle, which was glorious to hear.
My dad's siblings and mom came for the wedding, so we all went out for a special brunch the day before. It was so fun to see that side of the family because we don't get to see them as often.
the wedding and road trip to be continued...


No comments:
Post a Comment