My friends and I went to the midnight showing (12:15, but close enough) of the final installment of the Harry Potter series. It rocked. Linds and I dressed up in our Gryffindor rugbys (that were really from our hs field hockey team) But our pictures may now be hanging up in the movie theater because we were so festive...nbd :)
we like to refer to ourselves as Fred and George...Wingadrium Leviosa!!
We had such a fun time hanging out for a couple hours before the movie started.
We pretended to be wizards and have wands :)
SO EXCITED FOR HP7.2!!!! Alissa and I were the biggest fans out of our group and we could seriously not wait ever since we went to part one together.
Thanks HP for entertaining me for so long! I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes from the books..."what's comin' will come and we'll meet it when it does."
No comments:
Post a Comment