Going to the beach was at the top of my list for a final Summer activity, so some friends and I packed up the car and drove to Dewey Beach for the day.
This was my first time actually driving to the beach, so I'm proud to say that I crossed the Bay Bridge without getting scared and we made it there and home in good timing. :) While we were driving, of course, it was raining and foggy the whole way. Not the ideal beach weather, in my opinion. Luckily, when we actually got to the beach, it was only a little overcast and it got warmer and brighter as the day went on.
Rachel and I rockin the beach look...
muscle pose...
jumping shots are always necessary at the beach...
summer and beach lovin'
let the burying begin!
After our fill of the waves (which they were actually CRAZY! they would toss you around like nobody's business, but they were also really fun), we went to Ed's Crab place and ate delicious fresh crab. Then it was off to Rita's for some delicious shaved ice and frozen custard, and then we drove back home.
Such a great beach day and so glad that Rachel, Dillon, Aaron and I could catch some waves before the summer ended.





No comments:
Post a Comment