We ate paella for lunch today and it was delicious. There was practically every type of seafood in this paella. It had shrimp (still in it's shell with it's eyes), clams, calamari, baby shrimp, and oysters. Did I mention that it was good? And not to mention it was beautiful. We ate so much :)
Luisa also made us a delicious lemon cake that we've been eating throughout the day as well.
Luckily we walk like crazy here, otherwise I don't know where all this food would be going. We walked to and from church today and it was about 2 miles each way. But church was awesome. It's amazing how no matter where you go, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is still the same. And I was proud that I could understand a lot of what was said. I'm learning a lot! First day of school is tomorrow...wish me luck!


the food looks fabulous and I am loving the tablecloth!!!
ReplyDelete