After having our first flight cancelled, hurrying to get on an earlier flight that was then delayed to the original time, arriving in Philadelphia and being delayed, a seven-hour plane ride, waiting at the airport for a couple hours, meeting my host family, and getting a flat tire, I MADE IT TO SPAIN!!!!
I am already in love. It is so awesome here and I would definitely say that we've had some adventures thus far.
Here's Alexis, my roommate, and I about to embark on our 3-month adventure in Spain.
Here's the flat tire that we received once we met up with our host family and were driving to our house. Luckily, the people in Spain are super nice and there was a man that helped us to change the tire. It was a great beginning to our adventures!
Despite majorly lacking in sleep, I've had the greatest day! More pictures to come!


woohoo... can't wait to hear more!!! LOVE YOU
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing Megan! I love your pictures! Keep blogging! Cause...I am gonna stalk it. Yes, yes I am. MISS YOU!
ReplyDeleteThanks Daniela! It has been an awesome experience so far and I miss you too!! I'm excited to reunite with everyone in January. Hope this semester goes well for you!!
ReplyDelete