A couple weeks ago, R.boody discovered that Jack's Mannequin was coming to Wolf Trap, so we knew we needed to get tickets to celebrate Summer and listen to some great music. Lady Danville played first, and they were good! I really liked their music.
(Rachel and I wore matching t-shirts that she got for me for my birthday...I think people were jealous ;) )
Then Jack's Mannequin came on. THEY WERE SOOOO GOOD!! Andy is just the greatest performer and he's just so fun to watch and listen to. He's always just dancing around while playing the piano and singing and he even likes to jump off his piano or come and dance in the crowd. The best!
Then Guster played, which I didn't know many of their songs, but I greatly enjoyed them as well. They had a really cool sound and incorporated awesome instruments like bongo drums and the trumpet.
Overall, it was a fabulous Summer night with awesome music, conversation and friendship.

No comments:
Post a Comment