Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 43

Hey there family!!

We had another great and busy week here in korea. Highlights of the week:

Sister hyeon sook has a baptism date for april 6th!!!! woohoo!!! She is a referral from our ward mission leader. They work together. We've been meeting with her almost 6 months now, so I'm way excited that she decided to be baptized!!! She is a woman in her 40's and she is super funny and spunky. Very into sports and I love her. She loves how the members of our church are all just so happy and have a light in our eyes. She wants that too. She always tells us that we light up when we teach her. I'm really excited for her. Keep her in your prayers! 

This week we also had a really fun activity for the young single adults in our ward and investigators to come to. I made a bunch of desserts like banana bread and brownies and cheesecake for the party and we played games, ate and had a spiritual thought that one of the members gave. It was way fun. It was good for our investigators to meet members their age in a fun setting to see that we are all just normal happy people. 

Also, Elder Dyer (and elder in my district) extended for half of a transfer so his parents came and picked him up this weekend and we got to meet them and it was so fun! his mom came to one of our lessons and she bore testimony and we translated for her. They came to church on Sunday and they bore testimony and Elder Dyer gave a last testimony. It was awesome. Our ward loved it as well. They had a huge lunch prepared for them and we all celebrated. Elder Dyer was the best elder....we will definitely be missing him in our ward. 

I don't have anything too new to report on this week, but I am just feeling super good right now. I feel confident and happy. The ward I am serving in now feel like my family. I feel comfortable talking to them and asking for their help. I love my companion and we are helping each other to progress. I am excited for our investigators that are progressing and have to potential to progress as well. The weather is turning to spring and cherry blossoms are starting to bloom.....I just know I am where I need to be. Thank you for loving and supporting me!!! I love you all dearly and am praying for you. Peace!!!!! ^^

Love
Sister Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment