Monday, June 9, 2014

Week 54


went to dinner with Sister Park on thursday...she just submitted her mission papers!!
pic from the comedy act
we bought a watermelon on our way home and they gave us this handy net to carry it home...yay!!

Pic from the comedy act


We bought a watermelon on our way home and they gave us this handy net



안녕하세요!!

Hello family!!

We had another good week here. We had lots of stake activities this weekend that we were able to attend and that were so much fun!

On Friday was a stake sports day and we went with our recent convert Sister eem hyeon sook. All of the wards in our stake competed against each other in volleyball, kickball, basketball, dodgeball, soccer, ping pong and badmitton. We cheered for our ward and played in some of the games. It was way fun. Our recent convert is super super good at batmitton (it's a big deal here in korea) so she rocked it for our ward. It was a super good experience for her to get to know more of the members. She is doing so great!! I'm so proud of her! She is one of my favorite people that I have been able to meet and teach because her conversion was such a surprise to me. She was so not interested for so long and then suddenly got interested and progressed when I least expected it and now she is doing so so well. It just makes me so happy to think aout how living the gospel can help us to be happy :)

Then on Saturday we had a stake cultural night where members brought artwork and crafts/things that they have made and displayed them, so our recent convert Sister Cha had her beta fish paintings displayed. And they also had food that the youth made and then there was an entertainment show that was so fun! There as singing, dancing, comedy and a drum performance. The young single adults danced to "We're All in this Together" from High School Musical and I loved it haha. We attended that with Sister Cha and her daughter that just got baptized not too long ago. they are doing great as well.

We had a famliy home evening at our bishop's house last night. The bishop's wife made us all dinner and it was soooo nice, but it was also sooooo spicy haha. we were all dying, even the korean missionaries, but it was still delicious!

As of right now we don't have any investigators that are really progressing, most of them are just interested in learning english right now, but we are on the hunt and visiting a lot of members to ask for referrals and asking them to pray to find people to teach. Sister jo oeun jeong (the artist investigator) is doing well. She is probably the closest to progressing towards baptism right now. She loved when Elder Christofferson came. Pray for her! we're expecting to see a miracle with her soon :)

I love you all!!! This week I feel like my testimony of the preexistence was strengthened. I know that we are all children of our Heavenly Father and that we all knew each other in the preexistence. There are definitely people that I have met and served here and that have served me here that I knew before. The Lord is so kind to bless us with experiences to remind us of those relationships that we had before.

I hope you all have a great week!!!! I love you all dearly!!

Love
Sister Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment