Another transfer has come and gone here in Korea. Sister Park and I are staying together in our area, so no big transfer news here. This past transfer was filled with a lot of new and learning experiences for me since we were co-senior together and we both just finished being greenies, so we're excited to start a new transfer together and to have more confidence in what we are doing.
BIG NEWS......it snowed!!!!! Wednesday was the first snow of the season. It has been pretty chilly here haha. But we are still doing well and trying to work hard. We have been continuing to teach our investigators and some people are finally starting to progress, which is great news! We had 3 investigators come to church yesterday, which is always the best. That's usually the hardest thing is to get people to come to church because a lot of people work on sundays.
This week on Tuesday we met these two girls (Shin dong hyeon and kim na yeon) that are both 20 years old. They wanted to practice english with me but they ended up being super interested the gospel so we have met with them about 3 times now. This past week though was super good. The spirit was super strong in our lesson and they were like "wow, you guys are so happy and happiness is like radiating from you when you talk about this." It was so nice to hear! It's so true that this gospel really makes me so happy!!! The main issue with them though is that they work on sunday....but I'm hoping that as we continue to meet they will continue to feel the spirit and have the desire to feel that spirit all the time by being baptized and receiving the gift of the holy ghost.
On wednesday we met jo un jeong (artist) and it was a super good lesson. We were all crying by the end of it haha. But I think it was just what she needed at that time, which is always the best. We talked a lot about how the atonement can relieve her of heavy burdens that she feels and that it is an enabling power to help us accomplish things we wouldn't be able to do on our own.
This week on Thanksgiving some "mid singles" in the ward invited us over for dinner and we ate japanese food :) it was delicious. and they are so nice. I really like them. They were showing us pictures from their traveling.
Last night a member gave us some left over thanksgiving food that she made so I got to eat turkey and and potatoes and stuffing last night!! woo hoo!!
Sorry this is kind of shorter than normal but I'm running out of time, but I love you all so much!!! I hope you all have great weeks and know that I love you all dearly!!
Love
Sister Livingston
No comments:
Post a Comment