Monday, October 17, 2011

Life is so great right now :)

Do you want to know why life is so great right now? Here's the story: So we all went to dinner tonight as a group with our director and his wife, Los Alba. We went to a Kebab place, which made the night great to start with because I love the kebabs here. So after we've all ordered our food, we were all just chatting about life when our professor stood up and started talking to us. He asked us how we would feel about taking an extra trip because we have some extra money from the program that we need to use up. We all nodded our heads and I was thinking that we would go to another city in Spain. Then he said how about a trip out of the country? Then I was thinking Portugal because it's super close and similar to Spain. Then he said, well I have your tickets here to fly to PARIS for the weekend!!!!! We all started screaming and going crazy because we could not believe what we were hearing!!!! So now we're going to Paris on our last weekend of the program for two nights! I'm still in shock and I just felt like skipping down the street while we walked back home (which Lexy and I may have done a little bit).

But seriously I am feeling so blessed and happy right now. What a once in a lifetime experience I am having...this is amazing!


I'll be seeing you in a few weeks Eiffel Tower!

P.S. Tomorrow marks that I only have one more month left in Span (slash Paris). Time flies when you are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment