Thursday, September 1, 2011

Comida

Overall, the food has been AMAZING!! Luisa always makes us delicious meals and I've loved everything that she has made us. But, yesterday we were eating what was basically a stew with chicken and other meat. Luisa asked us if we wanted some of the pork, but I still had some meat in my bowl that I was working on and was getting full, so I declined, but Alexis tried it. Basically it was a tiny piece of meat attached to a huge piece of fat. Then we found this on the counter while we were putting our dishes away...we think it may be the foot of the pig...not our favorite.


Later, we stumbled across this awesome market that had a ton of meat and fruit and pastries that we will definitely be returning to. But the tongues pretty much grossed us out...look how huge the one on the right is! I hope this isn't what is in the soup next time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment