Monday, September 26, 2011

Valencia Pt. II

The bus dropped us off in front of El Museo de Cerámicas de Valencia and we had free time until 8:00 when we were going to meet up for dinner as a group. I went to the Ceramics museum with a group of people and it ended up being pretty cool.


The guard pointed out to us that these plates were made by Picasso, which was a great little surprise!





The museum itself used to be a palace, so it still was all fancy inside



Leigh and I had to take a mirror pic :)


Then we went to a Lladró store and I snuck this picture because these dogs look just like Max



Then I found this treasure...This was the best napolitana de chocolate that I have ever eaten in my life. There was more than just the normal chocolate in the center...something like nutella or melted chocolate. Needless to say it was delicious and huge, so Leigh and I shared it. 


Found the plaza de toros in Valencia


Then we had a 3 course dinner as a group that included a tuna salad, paella and flan for dessert. 


It was a great day and Valencia was a lot of fun. It's crazy how much we saw and did in the little amount of time that we had there.

No comments:

Post a Comment