And thus begins the large amount of blog posts about this past weekend's trips to Valencia, Barcelona and Zaragoza. First of all, we drove for about four hours to arrive at Valencia, where we had a guided tour that took us throughout the city. One of the stops was at this market...
Found a pig's head if that's what you are in the mood for:
Leigh and I celebrated our Virginian roots:
(Leigh and I have discovered that we went to the same Mormon Prom one year and the same stake dances sometimes and we were in the Langley ward at the same time one week this Summer...but we didn't even know each other before this...crazy!)
So much jamón everywhere:
Valencia is famous for its oranges, which you can see growing on this tree:
The symbol for Valencia is this bat that looks like the symbol for batman:
Then we walked to a cathedral:
And we stopped at this boat port that was super close to the beach as well:
Lexy, Leigh and I:
Then we went to La Ciudad de Las Artes y Las Ciencias de Valencia. Unfortunately we only had about 15 minutes to look around and take pictures, but it was way awesome. I touched the water:
Kiersten, Annika and I:
Leigh and I in front of the awesome architecture:
found this sweet tepee/cone sculpture:
Kiersten and I. There is a dinosaur behind us, but my head is hiding it:
Coming up is our free time in Valencia...





No comments:
Post a Comment