Our final stop on the trip was Zaragoza, which is part way between Madrid and Barcelona. We stopped to look at the Basilica there and eat lunch for two hours. Inside, there was a wedding going on as well as all of the tourists taking pictures and looking around. I don't know how I would feel having tourists taking photos of my while I'm getting married...I thought it was kind of weird. But the building was beautiful.
Some of us found a yummy pizza place to eat at and Leigh and I shared a Margarita pizza with olives on it. Then we discovered this sweet fountain, so we took some pictures by it.
"I've got the whole world in my hands!"
Then we got Magnum ice cream bars (Shout out to R.Boody!) because they are all the rage here in Spain, and they actually just started selling them in the United States. I got the double chocolate which was oh so good!
Then we finally made it to Alcala at about 7 PM. It felt great to get off of that bus and to come back "home."






No comments:
Post a Comment