Thursday, September 1, 2011

Escuela

Pretty much everyday, Alexis and I remind each other that this is real life. That our lives right now seem like they are out of a movie, but they really are real! For example, this is our view as we walk to school...pretty amazing if you ask me. I personally love walking around everywhere, and I especially love that we get to have this awesome view at the end of our 20 minute walk to school.



The first week of classes went well. I really like the teachers. They are very helpful and understand that we are still learning to speak Spanish fluently. They understand if we make a mistake, which makes me feel more comfortable. It's kind of strange to have all my classes in Spanish, but I'm getting to the point where it's basically like I'm listening to English now. It's crazy how much I can understand the language. Speaking is still more difficult than listening, but I'm getting a lot more comfortable!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how great your spanish is and how quickly you are learning! I wish I could walk to school with you, it is so beautiful. Glad you are enjoying it so much!!! love you...

    ReplyDelete