Thursday, September 29, 2011

Froyo, Real Madrid, Biking

This week has just been great, despite the fact that some classes are starting to get intense with exams. We went and tried the frozen yogurt place we had spotted earlier and it did not disappoint. It reminded me of home and tangy sweet, so I was super happy!


Then our group spontaneously went to a Real Madrid fútbol game on Tuesday night. How awesome is that?! It seriously was so much fun! The stadium is HUGE!  And everyone loves fútbol here so much that I felt like a real Spaniard a little bit. We were all really into it and jumping up screaming "gool" (that's how they spelled it on the screen) whenever they scored. Madrid won 3-0 against Amsterdam. I bought a knock-off jersey which helped me get into the spirit.


Lexy and I were super excited!


There's my guy. Number 7. Ronaldo. He is really really good at playing fútbol. He scored the first goal of the game and he was just rockin the field. Not to mention he is quite attractive.


Abby, Me, Lexy and Leigh: (check out how many people were in that stadium)!


check a Real Madrid game off the list!


Then on Wednesday, we went back to Parque Juan Carlos to ride bikes. It was seriously so much fun!! The weather was actually cooler yesterday, so it was nice outside and it was another moment where I just had to take a big breath to take it all in. I loved it! (check out my skills of biking and taking pictures at the same time!)



Now Thursday has comprised itself with a lot of studying. But I guess that's why I'm here, to go to school and learn so I'm not complaining ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment