Luisa made us a ton of food because she was leaving for a little vacation because she knew we were leaving on one of our excursions this weekend. The only thing is that we only need food for 1 or 2 nights and she made us so much. But she made the tortilla española, which is my FAVORITE, so I'm pretty psyched about that.
Here's the tortilla: it's made of eggs, onions and potatoes
She also made us some meat patty things that taste kind of like chicken nuggets and calamari and a soup (not pictured):
After lunch today, we met back at our school to get a little tour of Alcalá and the rest of the University. We saw these boys and thought that the hair was too ideal to pass up a picture. The Euro-mullet is very popular here.
Here is the outside of the original Universidad de Alcalá, which is one of the oldest Universities in Spain. Lope de Vegas, the writer went here...pretty big deal.
Here is the logo for the school, which I love. The birds are storks because there are these huge nests on the top of the schools here that are from storks.
My roommate is a model. nbd.
loved the tile.
Then our group went out for tapas. It was great. I got peach juice to drink and a capresse sandwich.
Here I am with Jeannette and Kiersten
Basically like the greatest grilled cheese sandwich I have ever had.
grateful to have so much delicious food :)







well, I don't think I will have to worry about you getting enough to eat. you look so happy and that makes me happy... love you!
ReplyDeleteOh that food looks good! I love the colorful tile - it is so so cool.
ReplyDelete