Tonight, I learned how to make the Spanish Tortilla with Luisa...life is complete! I'm excited to make it for my family and friends when I get back because it is seriously the BEST and it makes a great sandwich later as well. That's what I'll be eating on the road tomorrow to Valencia and Barcelona!! What?! Is this real life?! Yes.
I'm so excited!!
p.s. So I was telling my family about how the eating customs here are hard to get used to. For instance we eat a lot of food, as I've mentioned before, but we also eat it at weird times. Like tonight, we ate the spanish tortilla and some fried chicken at 10:00 PM!!!! Who eats freshly fried chicken at 10:00 at night? Apparently we do. I don't think that it's necessarily the most healthy thing to do, but hey when in Spain right? And it was super delicious fried chicken. It reminded me of Minnie from The Help. I always wanted to try some of her fried chicken, and this is probably as close as I will get.
Thanks Luisa for enriching my life and appetite!

YUM! I can hardly wait til you come home and demonstrate how to make these delicacies!!! Have fun on your outing!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
ReplyDelete